Friday, October 17, 2014

Pictures of Ciampino



A few pictures of my area

Looking left out my window (volcano in the background)
Not enough parking for all the tenants
 Me - in my room

My clothes drying on the balcony

My pants drying on the balcony

The kitchen
The church that meets in Ciampino
The elevator
... is very small ...
it's capacity is 4 people
I press 3 for the 4th floor (terzo piano - the ground floor is 0)

My apartment building

Gelateria - Nonna Mia
simply wonderful gelato!
 Then I went to a foods store and found the following frozen foods...
mussels (left)
shelled clams (back center)
razor clams (front center)
snails (back right)
scallops (front right)

Octopus (left top)  
Fish salad (left bottom)Squid tentacles (right) 
I know a little boy who would like these smiling potatoes for €3.90 Kg

Frozen vegetables, too!
Minestrone vegetables on sale for 1 
€ for Kg!
There were also frozen cakes.
I found this dog hooked up at the sign for 'Cane Parking'
I decided to stop for pizza for supper at the nearby pizzeria
Here were some of the choices
spinach & sausage (back left)
prosciutto (front left)
tomato & zucchini (front right)
eggplant (behind the prosciutto)
potatoes (behind the tomato & zucchini)
mushrooms & sausage (to the right of the potatoes)
My mushroom & sausage pizza
heated and folded in half to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment